Q: Rear wheels goes side to side when I drive 10mph

When I drive my wheels goes side to side I was told it was rear control arms but I don't know the right ones to get from the use auto store...

3. Rear wheels goes side to side when I drive 10mph

Q: Curb hit

The most common parts that gets damage besides the rims and tires are: the spindles, axles, lower control arms, steering pitman arm, tie rods, ball joints, brake components, shocks, shock mounts, motor and transmission mounts, rear axle housings and axles,...

Q: Can I put in a motor from a different model car?

Hi there. Most of the time, when an engine swap is completed, it's with the precise engine that was offered in the vehicle you currently own. This is done to ensure you don't have misalignment issues, problems with transmission or...

Q: Something broke underneath my car.

Hello, without hearing the noise its hard to make a recommendation. If you hear a rattle sound it could be a loose bracket or loose bolt. If you are experiencing a clunking sound, you might have something loose in the...