Q: Rear wheels goes side to side when I drive 10mph

When I drive my wheels goes side to side I was told it was rear control arms but I don't know the right ones to get from the use auto store...

Without doing a through inspection of the front and rear suspension, I could not guess which one is bad on your vehicle. It may be bad wheel bearings, faulty lower control arms, or even bad tie rods. If you need to have your suspension checked, consider YourMechanic. Our certified mechanics can come to your home or office to diagnose your issue and replace your control arm assembly if needed.