Q: rear turn signal is out brake light works just not the turn signal?

cant find the fuse for the rear turn signal

If the front turn signals work but the rear does not, then it is not the fuse of the turn signal switch. You do have a trailer adapter module in left side of luggage compartment that may not be sending power through to the rear turn signals. Check the trailer connector to see if you are getting turn signal to this connector. If not, then check at the module in left luggage compartment and see if power is coming in for the left and right turn signals from the turn signal switch on the orange and yellow wires. If you have power in each wire when you put turn signals on, then the module is bad. Have your turn signal problem inspected by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need help having this repaired.