Q: Rear speakers

I bought the car 2 days ago and I noticed there is no sound coming from the rear speakers , I adjusted the sound ( balance etc) and still no sound came from them? There is definitely speakers in the back are they just there for show or

Whether or not there are actually speakers in the rear depends on the model and how it is optioned. If there are speaker grilles, then in most likelihood, there should be speakers back there. If there is no sound from them, then the speakers can be blown, or there can be an internal issue with the radio. If the vehicle is less than 3 years old and 36,000 miles, Hyundai may cover the replacement of whichever is the fault. A call to your local Hyundai service department with your vin number may get you the answer you need.

3. Rear speakers