Q: Rear side automatic window not working

The rear side automatic window is not working. The glass fell into the window well. It might be the motor.

From the information provided on your Chevy Avalanche, I can assume from my experience that it is likely that the window regulator has failed. A failing window regulator would result in the window falling inside the door. In most cases when the regulator is replaced a new window motor comes with it as well, that way it will cover that possible issue as well. This is when I believe it is best to enlist help the assistance for a certified mechanic. They will be able to remove the door panel and inspect the fallen window and perform the necessary repairs quickly and accurately.