Q: Rear seat belt stuck

My rear passenger side seat belt is stuck. It doesn't appear to be twisted, but it won't move at all.

3. Rear seat belt stuck

Q: Previous owner had a fender bender in rear driver's side. The Service Parking Assist light is coming on. What do I need to do?

The Parking Assist warning message may simply mean that the sensors in the rear bumper are dirty, covered by a bumper sticker, or they are damaged. Wipe the sensors with a wet cloth or paper towel. Drive forward at...

Q: I installed a new radio yesterday and now my car won't start.

Hi there. The black wire behind the dash is your ground wire, which should have been connected to a bolt or screw that contacts the bare metal of the car's chassis. If this is not connected, the stereo will not...

Q: Reverse gear wont work but other gears work.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Losing reverse can happen for a wide number of reasons. To simplify things, start with a full inspection. This will include checking the level and condition of the transmission fluid. If it is low...