Q: Rear seat belt stuck

My rear passenger side seat belt is stuck. It doesn't appear to be twisted, but it won't move at all.

Most vehicles are equipped with a locking mechanism in the seat belts that will engage when the vehicle has come to an abrupt stop. It is possible that the locking mechanism on your seat belt has failed. If this has happened, replacement of the seatbelt roller would likely be required in order to resolve this issue. I would recommend having your seatbelt inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the locking mechanism has failed. I would recommend having this issue diagnosed as soon as possible as safety issues can result from faulty seatbelts.

3. Rear seat belt stuck