Q: Rear running and reverse lights not working

The left and right side rear running lights and reverse lights don't work. This is not showing up as a problem on the malfunction dash.

Hi there. If the left side rear lights are all operational, that rules out the fuse and switch. The problem is most likely that a connector has come loose or possibly a cut or break in a wire that is not passing current to the right side. I would have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical issue that your vehicle is encountering.