Q: Rear running and reverse lights not working

The left and right side rear running lights and reverse lights don't work. This is not showing up as a problem on the malfunction dash.

A: Hi there. If the left side rear lights are ...

Hi there. If the left side rear lights are all operational, that rules out the fuse and switch. The problem is most likely that a connector has come loose or possibly a cut or break in a wire that is not passing current to the right side. I would have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the electrical issue that your vehicle is encountering.