Q: Rear passenger floor soaked

I drive a pre-owned car, mileage is 14,785. We were in a tornado warning and had a lot of rain! Now the passenger back floor is soaked. I can't find where the leak is. Where do I look?

The water may have been blown into the door seal on the side of the car. If the wind and rain was from the side then it could blow in to the car without a real problem. I would check the door window and door seals for any cuts or tears in the seals. If you cannot find the problem then check the front floor to see if it also got wet. If it did then the water came in from the a/c air intake or cowl area and leaked onto the floor and into the back. If you have a sunroof then the drains may of been overwhelmed and the overflow got into the interior and leaked down. When it comes to water leaks it can get in a lot of places when the rain is driven by high winds like you had.

3. Rear passenger floor soaked