Q: Rear of car almost fishtails above 35

I was ran off the road and went into a ditch and then drove out of it. While the front end of the car is fine I noticed almost immediately that when I get above 35 mph the rear of the car has some movement like fishtailing or maybe floating. It's difficult to drive straight.

Hi there. It’s quite possible that during your ditch experience that are rear suspension component may have been damaged, such as a shock mount or strut. It’s also common for the rear stabilizer bar to become damaged during a rear impact. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a detailed rear end suspension inspection.