Q: Rear left tire locks up

I replaced my brakes about 2 months ago and ever since then my rear left tire locks up when pushing the brake harder than normal, it does not feel like the abs is working, my question is if the abs is not working wouldn't that affect all the tires not just one and if not then what do you suspect is the problem.

A: Good question and sorry about the problem y...

Good question and sorry about the problem you are having. There are a few things that we need to check. I will go through them in steps.

1. Bleed your brakes. If there is any air in your brake lines, this will cause your brakes to lock up. Here is a link about bleeding brakes

2. I came across this issue the other day, remove the caliper bracket. If there is not any grease on the rods apply grease. If there is a rubber ring on the rod remove it.

3. Check your brake fluid. If its low add fluid.

4. Check brake lines for kinks. Any kinks will cause the problem you are speaking of.

I hope this helps you with finding your problem.