Q: Rear left side running light above the left rear wheel turns on and off intermittently

The rear left side running light above the left rear wheel turns on and off intermittently. It turns on for about 10 minutes when the headlights are on, but turns off and then on again after about 10 minutes.

A: Sometimes wiring problems may not be immedi...

Sometimes wiring problems may not be immediately obvious. If your light is coming on and off, intermittently then that may be an indication that there may be a wiring problem with that bulb or light’s circuit. I would recommend a thorough inspection of the bulb or light itself, the connector, and the wiring. You could have your light issue diagnosed by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic.