Q: Rear hatch door is'nt working

Can hear motor running but wont lift hatch. Was covered in snow.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The small motor that lifts the hatch is designed to do only that. Unfortunately, the extra weight and possibility that it was frozen shut may have been too much for it to handle. Make sure the hatch door is clean and clear from any extra stress. Attempt to open the door again. If it does not move or at least attempt to move, you are likely looking at needing a replacement. Once the motor is accessed, it is fairly simple to switch out. If you require further assistance with replacing the motor, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Rear hatch door is'nt working