Q: Rear hatch door is'nt working

Can hear motor running but wont lift hatch. Was covered in snow.

3. Rear hatch door is'nt working

Q: Doors and hatch not opening

Each of the doors would need to be checked to see if the lock actuators are keeping the doors locked or the latch in each door is bad. Removal of the inside door panels will be needed to access the...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid leak

Hello. If you have transmission fluid coming from the front of your vehicle, then you either have a ruptured cooler line or the radiator has cracked where the cooler lines go. I would start by getting under the vehicle to...

Q: Where is the vehicle identification number (VIN) in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The vehicle identification number (VIN) is a number unique to your vehicle, that is used for all legal matters, as well as ownership. You can find your VIN in three places: 1. On top of the dashboard, in the lower...