Q: Rear end of truck hops occasionally, usually at slower speeds, what could it be?

When driving, typically at slower speeds, the rear end of the truck vibrates and feels like it hops.. if I let off the gas or just continue driving, it ends up stopping.. I have retreads on the truck and didn't know if that could cause it, but if it were the tires wouldn't it do it all the time? Or could it be a carrier bearing or u joint..

3. Rear end of truck hops occasionally, usually at slower speeds, what could it be?