Q: Rear end has a roaring noise i check the bearing and the spidet gear and they were good.

It get louder when you mash on the gas. When you let off the gas it quiet down.

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2001 Chevrolet Astro. This kind of noise is coming from the ring and pinion gear alignment depth. You may need to replace the rear end gears and bearings and set up the pinion gear depth correctly. With the year and mileage on your vehicle, you may want to replace the rear end with a used or rebuilt one. To have the problems confirmed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the noise and assist with any repairs that are needed.