Q: Rear end

I need to know what kind of rear end I have in my 1981 chevy pickup. I have the vin number. I hope it has a 4/10 rear end.

Q: I have a 1986 Chrysler Laser turbo with 13700 miles that failed emissions. Do oxygen sensors go bad from sitting around too long?

Wow, I almost bought one of these new back in 1986. It is possible that due to age, any number of sensors can be bad, even without a Check Engine Light being set. The best way to determine that is...

Q: whole front end making diffrent noises

Hello. From what you describe it appears to me that your vehicle may be having several, separate, issues, some of which may require urgent attention. The metal clashing sound you hear when going over a bump may or may not...

Q: Have to accelerate slowly or dies

Hey there. This problem of stalls on acceleration is most likely caused by the carburetor accelerator pump is not pumping fuel into the engine when the throttle is pressed. This explains the vehicle running great at steady speeds and idles...