Q: Rear end

I need to know what kind of rear end I have in my 1981 chevy pickup. I have the vin number. I hope it has a 4/10 rear end.

Q: Check engine light signal on a 2005 PT Cruiser

Two possible reasons for the light include an issue with the transmission or a faulty fuel/air ratio. There are over 2000 different codes for that Check Engine Light so you will need to get it scanned. If you want have...

Q: I have hit a curve and flat my tire but I had to ride the rim home. I got a new tire but my car pulls to the right and left now

Hey there. Unfortunately, when you hit the curb you may have damaged the steering gear or the tie rod ends. You should have the suspension and steering checked to pinpoint the problem. If your car cannot be driven, then have...

Q: Q: Truck turns over but wont start

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1981 Dodge D150 to not start. The most common would be the battery, starter, batter cable, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition switch or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as...