Q: Rear driverside door problem

This issue just started to happen this past Saturday, also has started to get very cold here in Columbus. My rear driver-side door on my 2002 Ford Explorer says my door is ajar when it's closed, and closed when my door is open. So when I'm driving down the road it says "DOOR AJAR"but when it's parked and the door is open it goes away like there isn't a problem. I have a feeling that it's the sensor on the door going bad. Any thoughts on what I should do to fix it?

The door ajar switch on the latch may be not working correctly and should be checked and latch replaced if it has wear on the latch close fingers on latch. The body computer should be monitored to see what door is having the fault first before replacing any parts.

3. Rear driverside door problem