Q: Rear driver side seatbelt issue. Latch will not click into, nor stay in the receiver. 2007 Toyota Camry

I have a rear driver side seat belt issue. The latch will not click into, nor stay in the receiver, rendering the seat belt temporarily useless. Can I simply replace the receiver?

Hello - most likely, this will require replacement of the seat belt as well as the latch. I recommend you check with your Toyota dealer, especially if you bought the car there, regarding possible free replacement. Although Toyota does not have a lifetime warranty on seat belts, this is one of those ’touchy, feely" safety issues where no manufacturer wants to look bad. Dealers have "customer satisfaction" program money for non-warranty repairs like this.

• Rear driver side seatbelt issue. Latch will not click into, nor stay in the receiver. 2007 Toyota Camry