Q: Rear driver's side window not rolling up

The rear driver's side window will not roll up. All of the other windows work.

Hi. This comes up quite often on this vehicle. If the window went down and will not longer come up it is typically always the window motor. The motor and regulator assembly will more than likely need to be replaced. A mechanic would typically remove the door panel and test for power at the motor when the switch is pressed just to make sure there is power. If there is power there then the motor must be replaced. If there is no power then it may be a switch or circuit issue. I would get some help from a certified mechanic to diagnose your window issue, like one from YourMechanic.