Q: Rear door not working

The rear driver's side door not working.

3. Rear door not working

Q: Help my car wont move but will start it makes a grinding metal noise when trying to go in gear

Sounds like the input shaft on your transmission has broke when the vehicle went into gear. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission noise.

Q: Engine noise too loud in cabin

Hi there. It really depends on what the noise sounds like that would determine what is causing the noise. Over time, the sound insulation from doors will wear out and noises will become louder. However, if you're hearing a grinding...

Q: How do I know when the spare tire needs to be replaced?

Like your primary tires, your spare will eventually wear out. However, you should have years of trouble-free use out of it. Because it’s used only during emergencies, it should last a very long time. With that being said, you should...