Q: Rear door not opening

The rear driver's side door will not open. All of the other doors are OK.

The rear doors have a child safety selector in the door jam that will not allow the door to be opened from the inside door handle, if the lever is selected to lock. The door should be able to be opened from the outside, as long as the door locks are unlocked. If the door does not work as noted here, then the door latch, or lock cylinder has failed. The inside door panel would need to be removed from the inside, in order to gain access to see if the door can be opened from the inside. On some vehicles, the door panel has to be cut open for access to the latch, and the panel would need to be replaced after repairs are completed. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come by and diagnose the cause of your door not opening.