Q: Rear door latch switches disabled? How to re-enable?

Hello-

I just bought a '14 F-150 SCrew. When I open either of the rear doors, the interior lights do not come on, and the door ajar alarm does not go off (if the truck is in ACC/running). I thought the previous owner might have jumpered the appropriate lines on the latches/switches for the rear doors to make them always appear shut, but I just pulled the door panel and ohmed out those lines at the latch pigtail (harness side), and they aren't shorted together. Also, I've got a scan tool that can monitor PIDs, and the rear doors always show as 'closed', even when actually open.

Do you have any ideas why this might be the case, and how I can re-enable those door switches?

Thank you!

3. Rear door latch switches disabled? How to re-enable?