Q: Rear Dome Light

Rear dome Light always stay on. Here is the catch, when i press the button it turns the front lights on, and off.

A: From what you’ve described, this means that...

From what you’ve described, this means that your rear light has a short to ground in the light. The interior light module controls the ground for the light and may be internally shorted. You should have the interior module scanned to see if you have a shorted wire between the module and the light or if the module itself is shorted. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your electrical issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.