Q: Rear Differential Repair

Year: 2013 Make: Toyota Model: Tacoma Style/Body: CREW CAB PICKUP 4-DR Engine: 4.0L V6 DOHC 24V Country of Assembly MEXICO Trim: PreRunner Double Cab V6 Auto 2WD Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Driveline: RWD Tank (gallon): 21.10 Anti-Brake System: 4-Wheel ABS

I'm trying to order a new or used Rear Differential for my truck. I need the whole Differential but not the axles. I'm trying to figure out if I have the locking or non locking differential and what gear ratio my differential has. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

3. Rear Differential Repair