Q: Rear AC is not cooling properly

Rear ac suction hose not cold at all refrigerant is full no apparent leaks front ac and heater working rear heater works fine but not ac. Temperature blend door replaced that was first guess then realized suction hose not cold or wet not even cool

The rear A/C expansion valve may be stuck open or the A/C system may be low on refrigerant. Have the pressures tested first to see if they are normal and no loss of refrigerant is found. Check the rear expansion valve to see if any pressure temperature change is happening in the valve and replace it if it is stuck. This system is under pressure so only have a qualified mechanic service the vehicle. If you need help having this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can diagnose your A/C system and perform any repairs needed.