Q: Really dont know.

My car makes a clapping noise, some say its the barrens, others say the tires And some say something else. The brakes has a sneak and bumpy like when I hit the brakes don't really know. Going to look for a reasonable mechanic now.

The noise you are describing could indeed be tire or wheel bearing related. On inspection, a mechanic would be able to quickly distinguish between the two possibilities. Vibration on braking is typically due to excessive thickness variation in the brake rotor, pad defects, or excessive rotor runout as installed on the hub. To have the root cause of the brake vibration identified, as well as identify the source of the noise that might be tire or wheel bearing related, please request a brake and suspension system diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Really dont know.