Q: really bad shaking after changing front passenger wheel hub assembly only when turning left

It drives fine except at highway speeds when i turn left(even slightly) front end shakes really bad.

A: This is likely a wheel bearing or brake rot...

This is likely a wheel bearing or brake rotor issue. When a wheel bearing is worn it may shake as you describe. When the bearing heats up, parts expand and contract causing the proper tolerances to become compromised. When the brake rotors heat up and cool down this causes the same kind of imbalance in tolerances which is what causes the shaking you describe. I would recommend having an expert come to your home to diagnose and repair your wheel bearings and brake rotors.