Q: Q: rattling sound

Found out that the sound is from "outside", above the rear wheel. Shock absorber? Is it safe to drive about 4 miles to the closest mechanic? The sound/ dunk is pretty heavy/ loud when passing bumps in the road.

just behind the right passenger seat, inside the wall cover in the cargo area, suddenly while driving a rattling sound started. kind of sounds like someone forgot a screw driver inside there. so; i wonder if you could guess what it is OR tell me how to remove those wall covers and check it out myself?

3. Q: rattling sound