Q: Rattling sound/bells from under the vehicle heard 2016 ram1500 5.7L 15000 miles only heard between 20-40mph 2000rpm accelerating

Recently got a oil change at the dealership 4days ago maybe 100-200 miles, now I'm noticing a noise that sounds like rattling/bells while accelerating sounds is really only heard between 20-40mph with Windows down, and around 2000 rpm. I tried to get the noise to happen while idle and while stationary with the break on and was unable to get it to make the sound. New truck oil changes have been only thing done and a leveling kit about 6-8 months ago. Truck is a 4x4 no dash lights or error messages and all the vehicle information for oil/coolant looks good.

Hi there. Typically when you have a rattling noise as you’ve described, it’s caused by a loose bracket or other component that might have been removed to complete the oil change for some reason. I wouldn’t suspect that the rattle is anything internal, but it’s always a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an onsite inspection to try and replicate the noise and recommend a repair.

3. Rattling sound/bells from under the vehicle heard 2016 ram1500 5.7L 15000 miles only heard between 20-40mph 2000rpm accelerating