Q: Rattling noise from drivers front wheel and doesnt freely turn

When driving to work a noise like a lot of pebbles hitting the underside of the car occurred. This then lead to a loud rattling and the car not being able to turn properly. Looked to see if there was any obvious obstructions but nothing visible.

There is an obstruction, or broken part(s) of some sort which could be wheel bearing related, brake related, steering linkage related or possibly even due to faulty axles (CV joints) or rotating elements in your manual transmission. A comprehensive Noise Inspection and Diagnostic will reveal the issue and from that a YourMechanic professional can let you know of the cost to repair your car.

3. Rattling noise from drivers front wheel and doesnt freely turn