Q: Rattling noise engine

Sounds like a metal rattling noise during acceleration, & below 2000rpms? Just had Camshaft sensors replaced as well as MAF sensor replaced? What could the sound be?

It is possible that these noises are coming from the engine itself. When not enough oil or the wrong type of oil is put in your engine, this can cause metal parts to wear down. The noise you are hearing may be a result of a low oil or wrong oil condition on your vehicle. I would recommend checking the oil level first and if it is low add some until it is full. If this does not resolve the issue, I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic at a local shop to determine the extent of the engine damage. Although this is the worst case scenario, it is possible that the engine may need to be overhauled or replaced in order to resolve this issue.

3. Rattling noise engine