Q: Rattling from just underneath rear window passenger side.

Really loud rattling from underneath rear passengers side window. Sounds like a stone is stuck it something. Its 2 inches below window. Can it be suspension? Seems too far away?

Hi there. Based on what you indicated in your question, I don’t think that the sound is related to damaged suspension. It’s more likely that you have a window bracket that is loose, or perhaps you have something inside the door jam that is causing the rattle. It’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection to determine where the noise is coming from and what is causing the problem. Once they physically inspect your vehicle, they’ll be able to offer you a repair recommendation.

3. Rattling from just underneath rear window passenger side.