Q: Q: Rattle noise

Hello, so while im driving there is a rattle coming from under my jeep. I dont think its the exhaust as it should do it at a stop as well, correct?. It only rattles while im driving. Is there anything else that could be causing it. Also it sounds more of a rattle/grind noise.

Hi Mitchel. Typically when you hear rattling while the vehicle is in motion it’s due to something loose within the driveline system. This could range from the input shaft, U-bolts, or even loose brackets that hold the driveshaft in place. There may be body panels that may be loose, or a muffler that could have a mount loose or any number of other things that could cause rattling. I would recommend having an expert inspect the rattling noise in person to pinpoint the problem and assist with appropriate repairs.

3. Q: Rattle noise