Q: rattle from passenger rear tire

rattle started from rearend passenger tire

3. rattle from passenger rear tire

Q: My doors no longer lock automatically when the car is in motion. Why is that?

The automatic door locking feature can be enabled or disabled with the master lock switch. To turn the door locking feature on, press and hold the master lock switch down for about five seconds. You will hear a beep when...

Q: My engine turns off when stopped - 2007 Dodge Nitro

Hello. This behavior could be caused by a dirty or faulty idle air control valve, a dirty throttle body, an air leak in the intake, or a clogged fuel injector problem. I would recommend having a certified technician, such as...

Q: Can I continue to drive my car until I get the ignition coil fixed?

Hello Since the ignition coil is the component responsible for generating the engine spark, any problems with it can quickly lead to engine performance issues. Because of this fact, it's not really a good idea to drive the vehicle any...