Q: rattle from passenger rear tire

rattle started from rearend passenger tire

3. rattle from passenger rear tire

Q: problem starting engine

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2011 BMW X5. This may be a variety of potential issues but most likely related to a fuel delivery problem. Try checking idle air control module which regulates the air flow intake...

Q: Heater is blowing mixed temperature air into the cabin area.

Hi there. Check the blend doors to the heater system. The doors could have a leak with the weather stripping. Then check the air ducting in the dash up by the heater blower motor and see if there is a...

Q: New battery & fuel pump. Hours later car starts and shuts down 3X in a row. Finally it starts, 48 hours later, won't start at all

Checking all the fuses was a good move. I would also want to put a scan tool on it and check for diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) as well as seeing the data that the computer is seeing. A fuel pressure...