Q: rattle from passenger rear tire

rattle started from rearend passenger tire

3. rattle from passenger rear tire

Q: Undercarriage dragging

This is common on a lot of cars that sit low in the front. These vehicles tend to not be high enough when going into a parking spot with some parking stops. These parking stops catch on the under carriage...

Q: Where is located input speed sensor

Hi there: The transmission speed sensor is connected to the transmission on most Dodge cars, including the 2007 Dodge Nitro. This video is a good one to show you how to replace the input speed sensor. If you review this...

Q: Bolt on bottom of transfer case. 2001 Dodge Ram 2500

Hello - I would consult a service manual on your transfer case problem if possible, but basic guidance would be: the "bullet" would go back in first, followed by the spring, followed by the '"bolt". Examine the "bullet" - one...