Q: Rattle driver side front when hits the slightest bump

I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado that runs and drives smooth on nice paved roads. But when there is the slightest bump the rattle just sounds terrible. Sound is coming from under the steering wheel but the steering wheel it's self doesn't shake hardly at all. What could cause this?

Hi there. Usually a rattling sound is caused by a bracket that holds a steering column component has either been damaged or is loose. There could be a dozen possible components that are causing this issue, so it is probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection; which will allow them to pinpoint the source of this annoying rattle and recommend a repair.

3. Rattle driver side front when hits the slightest bump