Q: Q: Battery light on

RANGE ROVER 2012 SHOW THAT BATTERY LOW ,BUT I HAVE CHECK THE BATTERY STILL OK .WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF THAT ?

3. Q: Battery light on

Q: Car alarm keeps going off in 2000 Range Rover

Range Rovers have an emergency key access procedure to disarm the alarm with the mechanical key if the remote fails to do so. It requires that a 4-code key be entered into the vehicle by turning the key in the...

Q: Hesitation when coming to a stop

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: Squeaky noise on the right rear wheel?

Hi there. The noise could be coming from the wheel bearings on the right rear. Raise up the vehicle and check the right wheel bearings by spinning the wheel slowly and feel the tire for any grinding feeling. I recommend...