Q: Q: Battery light on

RANGE ROVER 2012 SHOW THAT BATTERY LOW ,BUT I HAVE CHECK THE BATTERY STILL OK .WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF THAT ?

Hi There, This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. The alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns the alternator. The voltage regulator regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator maintaining a certain amperage while the engine runs. When the alternator is not working properly, this may result in the battery quickly losing charge and the car losing all power as you have described, which will usually cause the battery light to come on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your charging system.

3. Q: Battery light on