Q: Q: Battery light on

RANGE ROVER 2012 SHOW THAT BATTERY LOW ,BUT I HAVE CHECK THE BATTERY STILL OK .WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF THAT ?

3. Q: Battery light on

Q: how many hours of labor to replace thermostat housing on range rover

Hi Tamara, Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor. To verify that we service your...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The brightness of the instrument panel, and all other interior lighted components, can be adjusted to your liking. To increase the brightness, press the + button on the Panel Dimmer Control switch. Press the – button to decrease the brightness....

Q: Knocking/ tapping noise under hood its loud. Check engine light is not on. I have a 2006 Land Rover LR3

Hello. I would start by checking the engine oil level and pressure. Typically when this engine makes a noise like this it is due to a failure in one of the rod bearings or in the valve train. If the...