Q: Q: Battery light on

RANGE ROVER 2012 SHOW THAT BATTERY LOW ,BUT I HAVE CHECK THE BATTERY STILL OK .WHAT'S THE PROBLEM OF THAT ?

3. Q: Battery light on

Q: Q: Car door only opens from inside

There is a high failure rate with your particular vehicle's door handles. They are engineered with plastic components that wear out over time and break. Replacing the door handle requires the removal of the interior door panel and air bag units. I...

Q: Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the ESC light blinks, then system has detected adverse driving conditions, and the ESC is turned on. If the indicator illuminates and stays lit, then the ESC...

Q: When slowing down, the engine stops

If you already took the vehicle to the dealer to have them look at it, then they would not have said they cannot find any problems, unless they cannot duplicate the problem. You may have an intermittent problem with something...