Q: randomly stalls out reqiring a jump start,usally.

for two days now my car has randomly stalled out. door locks turn off and on for awhile,high beem indicater lite on dash accassionalt begins blinking.

You may have a charging system problem if when it stalls you need a jump start. If the battery is very weak you may get random dash lights that appear and other problems. Have the computer’s ECM and BCM connectors checked for any corrosion. Put a light coat of stabilant 22 or dielectric lube in the connections and reconnect them to see if the connections are at fault or if you have another issue with the charging system.

A professional mechanic can assist you with these checks if you decide that you need some help with this. A proper diagnostic will be performed to pinpoint your cars stalling issue and the necessary repairs can be made.