Q: Ran out of gas in my 2013 Isuzu Gas Truck

Im stuck on i94, my work truck a 2013 isuzu 16ft gas truck ran out of gas. I was wondering if it would start up after i fill up a gas container and put it in or would i have other problems to worry about? Do gas trucks have a fuel filter id have to fill up like diesel trucks?

Hi there - this truck has electric fuel pumps, and should pick up fuel after you put 4-5 gallons in the tank. When re-starting, turn key to "Run" position for several seconds, then back to "Off". Do this 4-5 times. Should prime the pump. Then hit "Start.

3. Ran out of gas in my 2013 Isuzu Gas Truck