Q: ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

car ran hot fan belt broke but somehow it kinda bent the fan what to replace

3. ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

Q: Red battery light on temp gauge red white smoke or steam from under hood

Hi there. It sounds like the drive belt broke and now the vehicle has overheated. It definitely needs to be inspected to determine the extent of the damage. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing...

Q: Temperature gauge goes up to 3/4 then back down to half.

This kind of behavior may mean that you are low on coolant. Normally the tip of the temp sensor is submerged in coolant. When the coolant is low, there may be an air pocket around the sensor that allows it...

Q: Braking causes steering wheel to vibrate

The front rotors are warped, most likely, but an inspection of your brakes and front suspension is a good idea to ensure that no other problems are present. You should have a thorough diagnostic inspection of the steering wheel vibration...