Q: ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

car ran hot fan belt broke but somehow it kinda bent the fan what to replace

3. ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

Q: 2001 Chevy s-10 truck that won't start. Lights come on but when I turn the ignition there is no noise ( grinding, clicking )

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle depends on two main components for starting. Considering the starter motor is not functioning at all, you either do not have power going to it, or the motor has failed and is...

Q: Put about a cup of engine oil in radiator. What do I do

Don't leave it in there! the oil will deteriorate your rubber hoses and maybe the water pump seal. What you need is a good cooling system flush. It involves taking out the thermostat and running a flush solvent through the...

Q: When an engine is replaced should it include a new intake boot or air intake system? Or is that separate?

The intake hose and any external component of the engine is not included in an engine swap replacement unless it is listed to be replaced as a separate item to be replaced.