Q: ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

car ran hot fan belt broke but somehow it kinda bent the fan what to replace

3. ran hot belt broke and my fan is bent

Q: Car won't start after replacing starter and battery

Hello. There could be several possibilities for why your car isn't starting after replacing your battery and starter. The timing belt could be broken, you could have no spark going to your spark plugs, or your fuel pump might not...

Q: My 2009 Equinox is overheating intermittently. It overheated in the summer and tnen not again for 3 months then twice in one week

Check the coolant level to be sure it is adequate. Of course, if the coolant level is low enough to cause overheating, you may have a coolant leak. If the overheating is intermittent that would point to a possibly sticking...

Q: Coolant light keeps coming on. 2009 BMW 335 xDrive

Hello. It sounds like there may be a coolant leak somewhere that is hard to find. It would be a good idea to have the coolant system pressurized and inspected for leaks. By adding pressure to the coolant system, it...