Q: ran great then one day just shut off just cranks no start

One day just stopped replaced crank shaft sensor n can hear fuel pump still nothing and no spark any ideas

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time if the vehicle stalled while driving then it is caused by a weak fuel pump. If the fuel pump can be heard but it will not start then it may have a weak pump. If the pump is putting out the right pressure then the injector pulse and spark need to be checked. It can be a sensor problem or it may be an issue with the ignition switch. If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection

3. ran great then one day just shut off just cranks no start