Q: Rain water coming into car

I have rain water coming into the car.

3. Rain water coming into car

Q: During rain, dashboard lights & radio fade out - 1999 BMW 332is

Probably one or more electrical connections are getting wet when it rains. The wheel speed sensor for example is at wheel level (inside the wheel arch), and catches all sort of road spray. Once you find the problem connectors, spray...

Q: Water leak on the passenger floorboard w/defroster and AC running.

If the leak does not contain any antifreeze or other "engine coolant" AND the leak is not due to A/C condensate backing up (if the A/C is working, just check for flow of condensate onto the ground or if this...

Q: I have a misfire on the front bank 2, 4, & 6.

I suggest you request an electrical diagnostic. Note that the control of some of these circuits is effected by switching of the ground side of the circuit (if so, each coil would have a separately wired ground) so the diagnostic...