Q: Radio turns on when the key is in ignition on a 2011 Mercedes E350

I've got a 2011 Mercedes E350. The radio comes on when the key is put in ignition but goes mute almost immediately. The display that comes on the dashboard is out: front right SRS malfunction; front left SRS malfunction; SOS tail lighter. Any ideas?

A: Yes, my recommendation would be to never bu...

Yes, my recommendation would be to never buy a Mercedes in that condition. They are so complicated and they cost a fortune to fix. Realize that there is a computer that activates your entire sound system. You can have a problem in that separate computer module that costs a fortune.

Your seeker-screening system is breaking down and your air bag system is breaking down. You cannot work on that thing without the star tester. I have one because I am a professional but the only reason I've got the star tester is because I've got one free when I was on TV. They wanted some free PR advertising in my videos so they gave me the 25,000 dollar tool.

I would never buy one, because basically, working on those cars is a headache from day one to day two, and who wants headaches when they are working. Going to the dealer for this would cost you a pretty penny, so I would recommend having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car's starting issue so that you can have the right repairs made at a good price.