Q: Radio turns on off uncontrolled

The radio in my Oakwood coach turns on and off without warning. I don’t have control of turning it off or on. And it malfunctions right before it turns off, too. I checked all of the fuses and they're good. But I don’t know which goes to what. I can only find one fuse box located inside the glove box. I don’t have a manual. So do you know where there might be another fuse box? Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

Hey there. This sounds like the radio has an internal problem (perhaps heat related). When the radio malfunctions, do other electrical features which are on the same fuse as the radio work properly? If other features on this fuse work correctly, while the radio does not, the problem is internal to your radio, which should be checked out by a radio repair facility. Check your owner’s manual to see what else is on the same fuse as the radio.

3. Radio turns on off uncontrolled