Q: Radio stops working when Volvo warms up.

The radio works when the Volvo is cold and stops working when the Volvo warms up. This is also happening with the back up sensor and parking assist feature. I have seen suggestions where it is the ICM module.

The systems are separate but would communicate through the wiring to each other. The ICM or body control module may have stored codes to point a mechanic to a faulty component. The problem may be an electrical connector is corroded or loose at the ICM. The best recommendation I would have on this one is to have a certified mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come and diagnose the problem for you.

3. Radio stops working when Volvo warms up.