Q: Radio Fault

Hi there,

This is Kritesh…I am interested to contact your regarding my car radio.

I am emailing just to get advice regarding my car radio and Toyota Prius is new in our country and we have less experts in the field in Fiji.

I have Toyota Prius, Model: 2010, NHW20 or 1.5L model.

I drove my car and radio was working until I parked safely at home, radio was working fine. Next morning I turned on the car, it turned on but the radio didn’t turned on. The main screen is working, all buttons on it is working fine…when I press radio button, it says “AUDIO OFF”.

I checked this with technicians in my country and they said I need to change the whole radio. That was shocking to me as they said that only by turning on the car and said fuse is ok but radio needs to be changed.

I would like to seek second opinion from experts like you to be sure why my radio failed and what are the possible ways to fix that up.

Can you reply response to my email: kritesh.chand@fnu.ac.fj

Regards. Kritesh.