Q: Radio don't work after installing new battery

Went to Autozone and had a new battery installed and they removed the Radio fuse before installing now radio doesn't work but navigation is fine

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Dodge Ram 1500. The removal of the fuse is so the connect and disconnect of the battery does not spike the radio. If the battery spiked the radio, then you may have damaged the radio and need to get it repaired or replaced. This is pretty common. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic as a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical problem and advise you on the correct fix.