Q: Radio doesnt turn off after keys are removed

Radio doesnt turn after keys are removed and ignition is off. This problem just happened after i got stuck in the snow. It i am using an aftermarket eonon unit, and it was working fine before. I notice if i hold the brake pedal when the car is off, the head unit will turn off.

If you were involved in an accident of any kind when you were stuck in the snow such as hitting a tree or a bank, it is possible that the impact of the slip may have caused some damage to your vehicle’s electrical system. I would recommend having a certified mechanic who is proficcient in electrical systems diagnosis take a look at your vehicle to determine if any of the radio circuits are shorted due to the snow issue. Once the system has been visually inspected, it will be much easier to determine the correct repair for the vehicle.

3. Radio doesnt turn off after keys are removed