Q: radio does not turn on with car, seat heating will not turn on, and windshield wipers do not work.

attempted to fix washer fluid pulled plug, and now wipers don't operate. car radio and seats do not come on

Hi there. In general, when you have multiple electrical problems that occur as you’ve described, it’s typically caused by a damaged electrical relay that powers accessories and ancillary components such as the windshield wipers. It’s best to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection so they can determine what is damaged and they can recommend the right repairs.

3. radio does not turn on with car, seat heating will not turn on, and windshield wipers do not work.