Q: Radio cuts out then comes back on when shifting gears

On my wife's sonata, the radio cuts out then comes back on when she shifts gears. The inside lights do not flicker, but they do dim a s light bit

3. Radio cuts out then comes back on when shifting gears

Q: Occasional hesitation and shaking, brakes engage randomly

Hello. I suggest to inspect two components for possible faults. It is possible that the accelerator pedal position sensor is improperly translating pedal position which will greatly impact the air-fuel ratio negatively which could cause a hesitation. I'd suggest getting help from a...

Q: Could the low oil level sensor be accidentally knocked off during an oil change on a es330 Lexus 2005. My engine recently seized up.

Hi there. Look all around the engine and around the oil pan and filter. Look for any signs of oil leakage. If there is no oil leakage, then check the engine oil level. If the oil level is full, then...

Q: Driver's side door won't open from outside

Hello. This is a common issue. The door handles are linked to the latch assembly via metal rods. The rods are inserted into the door handle which is made of plastic. Over time, the plastic part of the door handle...