Q: Radio,clock, interior lights and fob don't work

I replaced a fuse that had blown while charging my phone. I must have not installed it correctly because after replacing it, the interior lights, clock, and the radio all stopped. Can you tell me what I did wrong and how to correct this?

Hello. If you replaced the fuse and it still does not work, then you more than likely blew another fuse also. I would first double check the fuse that you replaced to make sure that it is okay. If it is fine, then I would check the fuse for the interior lights. If that fuse is fine then there may be another issue within the wiring harness. If you need to have it looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your electrical system and make any needed repairs for you.