Q: Radio and Lights randomly go on and off when I apply brakes

I have a very strange problem. When I slow down by applying my brake pedal, my lights and radio go on and off, on and off, etc. Anytime I put on the brakes, this happens. What is causing the bizarre problem?

A: This is strange. I have not run into this p...

This is strange. I have not run into this problem before. I would think that the problem revolves around the system having a possible grounding issue or the ECU control system is having a ground issue feedback.

Have the system checked and scanned to see if they share a common ground. You should also look under the dash, by the brake pedal, to see if the wiring is being rubbed and shorting out. If you need help with this, contact a professional mechanic who can diagnose your electrical issue and repair it accordingly.