Q: Radio and display panel stay on after vehicle shutdown

I'm having trouble with my radio. When I turn off my car, the display panel keeps on and also the radio keeps playing. Can you tell me what needs to be done to fix this?

The system is controlled by computer systems in the vehicle and the power may stay on to the radio if the interior body module is not shutting down properly. The system requires the new consult 3 diagnostic computer to access this system and may only be available at the dealer. I recommend checking with a certified mechanic or dealer that has this tester and diagnose the reason power is staying on for the radio.